Innovative Teachers Program
The Innovative Teachers Program invites educators worldwide to network within a global community interested in education focused on 21st Century learning, and be recognized for your exemplary efforts to prepare students to become productive 21st Century citizens. There are two primary parts of this program: The Innovative Teachers Forum and the Innovative Teachers Network.
How this resource can support you along the innovation continuum:
- Read 2006 Innovative Teachers Report which offers researchers' and practitioners' insights on keys to innovative teaching and learning, including: engaging learners, problem-based learning, assessment to guide teaching, and using ICT to enhance academic achievement.
- Explore which conditions are important for developing and sustaining innovative teaching practice.
- Share resources and collaborate with educators locally and around the world
- Find resources, contribute resources and connect with educators globally to transform your classroom into a technology rich environment for learning.
- Become part of a global learning community.